Digital Transformation Summit
Digital Transformation Summit is an invitation-only event curated by the technology experts from various industries across the world, to gather and discuss the topics that are currently at the top of the enterprise’s agenda, as well as, network with their peers. Digital Transformation Summit contains everything that industrial leaders and learners need to remain on track.
- Be seen as a disruptive solution provider to help businesses overcome the emerging challenges of digitization
- Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as go-to solution provider for the CISOs & CIOs
- Meet pre-qualified buyers with a verified spending budgets and generate highly-targeted business leads
- Detailed analytics at every step of your presence in the virtual event and heightened engagement with buyers
- Virtual Networking is designed to accommodate quick and seamless interaction with prospects
- Reach your target audience by pre-scheduling meetings with potential clients and understanding business specific needs
- Group CTO, CIO, CISO
- Group CEO
- Group CDO - Chief Digital Officer
- Group Chief Data Scientist
- Head of Digital Transformation
- Head of Data Science and Analytics
- Head of IT Infrastructure
- Managing Director
- Head Cloud infrastructure
- Procurement heads - Digital
The role of a technology head in an enterprise has become more dynamic over the years, led by the digitalization of information systems, automation and robotization. Digital Transformation Summit is a platform to gain actionable insights and strategic guidance on the trends that shape technology, enterprise performance and personal leadership. Digital Transformation Summit, a one-day, by-invite-only event, is the largest gathering of like-minded technology pioneers from a wide spectrum of organizations across the world.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join for the ultimate event for the technology leaders. Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the digital transformation fraternity. With detailed analytics at every step of your presence in the virtual event and heightened engagement with buyers, virtual networking is designed to accommodate quick and seamless interaction with prospects.
Prasana BurriGroup CIO
Dangote Industries Limited
Juanita ClarkFounder and Chief Executive Officer
Digital Council Africa
Leon JacobsChief Information Officer
BNP Paribas (RCS South Africa)
John Bosco ArendsGroup Head ITO & Chairperson of the Chartered CIO Council City of Johannesburg
Harrison NnajiGroup CISO
Millie GillonMD & Global Head of Client
Experience Retail Banking Standard Chartered
Mukesh PilaniaHead- Digital Transformation
Medhat El HusseinyChief Technology & Information Officer
The role of a CISO/CIO is strategic and dynamic to the growing needs of its business. The recent crisis has brought forward predicaments of clarity, choice and calibration of the critical enterprise in context to agility and security. This event will provide an excellent opportunity for the CISOs & CIOs to take stock of the emerging trends and technologies, understand the current setbacks and takeaway from the successes of peers. The agenda will bring together a thriving community across the country, experts from around the world, combining experience and knowledge, both from the industry, policy-makers and solution providers thus bringing multilateral cooperation.
DIgital Transformation- Vision , Mission, Actualization
- Setting clear objectives for digitization of your business
- Designing the right framework for the optimal digitization of your organization
- Having a cohesive chnage management strategy in place to accommodate the technology chnages.
- Evolution of mindsets along with technology
Driving the digital transformation in Indian enterprises
- Cloud adoption at the heart of fuelling digital transformation and innovative business models.
- Identifying the right cloud model for your business - for maximum ROI.
- Beyond adoption - Knowing how to harness the full potential of your existing cloud environment.
- The future of Cloud combined with edge computing for real time data and support.
- One-piece advice to implement cloud platforms and extract maximum advantage
Digitization strategies: driving enhanced customer experiences.
- How digital transformation is helping organizations transform their customers experiences
- Engaging customers at different touchpoints through transformation
- How digital-led customer experiences take Center -stage for businesses of all sizes, thus becoming key to their continuity and success.
AI and its impact on digital
- The potential of AI and AI powered solutions like ML and automated data analysts in different sectors.
- Exploration or aggressive deployment - The current state of AI in organization sin India
- Opportunities and risks posed by AI implementation on an organizational level.
- Strategic roadmap for successful implementation and max ROI
- Future potential of AI.
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities
What Clients Say
Jay Chavez( Chief Operating Officer), Ionics EMS Inc
Sandy R IT Development Leader(Section Head) Astrido Group
Enough Talk, Lets Build
Exito is Spanish for ‘success’! We are a business solutions company focused on crafting bespoke solutions and contexts by designing platforms that create new business opportunities for our clients across concepts and industries.