About Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia 2023
The Summit, which will have over 200+ attendees, is intended to give technology, digital and innovation leaders, from both the public and private sector, leading-edge insights into the latest technologies, security trends, and enterprise best practices.
WHY SAUDI ARABIA
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet IT decision-makers from various industries who are pre-qualified with a questionnaire to assess the bandwidth and budget of their business.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : Database of confirmed buyers will be sent 7 days before the event with their names, contact details & requirements to cherry pick the ones interested in your offerings.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS : Pre-scheduled & guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers
- SPEED NETWORKING : The best & quickest way to get connected with every buyer and exchange business cards through a fun networking activity.
- WISHLIST : Share your preferred list of targeted clients and we will invite them to the summit to help meet with you.
- BRANDING : Visibility & brand positioning done with the most powerful and followed media houses and branding pre, at, post- event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings at the event.
Hani AlhemsiActing Director of Technology Growth
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology MCIT
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Layla AlsalehiDirector of Virtual Healthcare Services Activation
Seha Virtual Hospital & Innovation Enablement Center
Ministry of Health
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Muhammad Al-SaiyariHead of Quantum Computing
Anas MosaDirector of Information Technology - PIF Projects
Public Investment Fund (PIF)
Ehab M MuftiExecutive Director, Procurement Digital Transformation
Adrian BlanckChief Digitalization Officer
Saudi Aramco Base Oils Co - Luberef
Ahmad Alnafessah, Ph.DGM - Institute of Smart Cities Technologies
King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST)
Wael Ahmed FattouhVP, Chief Information Security Officer
Hazim Al AhmadiIT Executive Director
Savola Foods Company
Abdullah AlBarChief Data Officer
Abdul Latif Jameel United Finance
Sivakumar SeshadriSr Executive Director - Chief Digital Officer
Imran HashimDirector Information Technology Infrastructure
MEDGULF Saudi Arabia
Abdulaziz AlkhlaifDeputy Chief Executive Officer
Taib Saudi Company
AJlan & Bros Holding
Khurram HamidSenior Digital Strategy and Innovation Advisor
Council of Health Insurance
Usama AlkharboushDirector of Digital Strategy and Innovation
Council Of Health Insurance
Tamer Hamza HammadDigital Products Director
Mohammad Ali ShalanVP of Digital Transformation
Project Management Institute - KSA Chapter
Kareem RefaayManaging Director
The London Institute of Banking & Finance GCC & MENA
Baber ShaikhSenior Vice President - Software Engineering
Ahmad KawakbiDirector, Digital Strategy
Aswin RaviAssociate Director of Sales
Zoho MEA Region
Dr. Jan GudatMember-Investment Committee
Saudi Angel Investors
Why Attend ?
- LEARN & GROW : At the Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
- SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
- SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
- OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
Digital Transformation, a key pillar of Saudi Arabia’s National Vision 2030
- Roadmap towards creating a 'Smart Government'
- What are the frameworks and coordination mechanisms for E-government
- Increasing government openness through user participation
- Developing common government application to reduce costs and enable efficiency through central optimization
Future of KSA powered by Web 3.0
- Building a robust framework and infrastructure towards making India a global hub for Blockchain and Web 3.0
- Changing the traditional business world into a digital space
- Importance for global collaboration
- Providing customers with a new user experience unlike any
- Use of AI-based smarter systems and programs
The Metaverse Experience- Its adoption in KSA
- Creating an immersive experience for customers
- Use case of metaverse in businesses
- Changing how businesses and customers interact with products and services
- Upskilling the present workforce
- Challenges in adopting Metaverse
- Infrastructure needed for implementing meta in business
Digital Transformation of KSA's Industry
- Saudi Arabia towards Industry 4.0 - The way forward
- Strategies adopted towards digitization and automation
- Staying competitive and relevant in today's evolving world through digitization
- Revenue stream innovation with digital transformation
- Leveraging digital ecosystem to boost growth
AI transforming the Future of Saudi Arabia
- Improving customer experience through data and AI
- Improving operational efficiency
- Business excellence with improved decision-making
- What are the challenges in adopting AI into the organization?
- AI automating business processes for improved delivery
Saudi Smart Cities - Moving Towards a Sustainable Future
- Establishing a strong and efficient ICT network
- Being smart as well as sustainable with data
- Role of AI in facilitating Smart Cities
- Using state-of-the-art technologies like IoT, digital twins to digitise design, planning and implementation of future city projects
Cyber Security - Building resilience while adopting digital transformation
- Industry trends and Regulations that are compelling enterprises to build a resilient Cyber Security strategy
- The critical components of a cyber resilient strategy-threat protection, recoverability and adaptability
- New technology concepts and framework (ex-XDR, SOAR, Zero Trust) that will be critical to achieving resilience in the DT journey
What Clients Say
Redefining Success for Over 13 Years with Tailored Solutions and Limitless Possibilities!
Exito: We influence the influential.
Copyright © 2023 Exito Media Concepts.