DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT
Powering KSA towards an Innovation-driven Economy
About Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia 2023
Digital Transformation Summit is an invitation-only conference that brings together various stakeholders of the Digital Transformation ecosystem, covering new age technology developers, enterprise solution providers, adopters, industry experts, policy makers and think tanks on one platform to analyse and discuss the roadmap of Digital Transformation in Saudi Arabia in the near future.
Curated for technology experts from various industries in Saudi Arabia, the conference will discuss topics that are currently at the top of the enterprise’s agenda, as well as, provide networking among peers.
The Summit, which will have over 120 attendees, is intended to give technology, digital and innovation leaders, from both the public and private sector, leading-edge insights into the latest technologies, security trends, and enterprise best practices.
WHY SAUDI ARABIA
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) through its Vision 2030 initiative, aims to transform the country into a modern state placing digital technology at the heart of the transformation. With almost 70 per cent of the Kingdom’s 34 million-strong population under the age of 30, tech giants are enabling large-scale digital adoption. With emerging technologies developing, many of the Kingdom’s government and public sector organisations are adopting innovative solutions.
Government agencies in Saudi Arabia have made great progress in the digital transformation measurement 2022, reaching 80.96% compared to 69.39% in the previous year. According to a report, by 2023, digital transformation investment in Saudi Arabia will account for 50 per cent of government and enterprise ICT investment. More than $2.13 billion of foreign investment has poured into Saudi Arabia’s IT market. The Kingdom was named the Top Digital Riser among the G20 nations in the Digital Competitiveness 2021 Report.
As per a survey in the Kingdom, the top three emerging technologies that the respondents said their organisations would prioritise in 2022 are AI and machine learning (77 per cent), the IoT (65 per cent), cloud (51 per cent ), predictive analytics (38 per cent), robotic process automation (36 per cent), and blockchain (35 per cent).
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet IT decision-makers from various industries who are pre-qualified with a questionnaire to assess the bandwidth and budget of their business.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : Database of confirmed buyers will be sent 7 days before the event with their names, contact details & requirements to cherry pick the ones interested in your offerings.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS : Pre-scheduled & guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers
- SPEED NETWORKING : The best & quickest way to get connected with every buyer and exchange business cards through a fun networking activity.
- WISHLIST : Share your preferred list of targeted clients and we will invite them to the summit to help meet with you.
- BRANDING : Visibility & brand positioning done with the most powerful and followed media houses and branding pre, at, post- event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings at the event.
Abdullah AlSalemIT Director
Remat AlRiyadh Development Company
Talha Rais AkhtarHead Vehicle Mobility & Emerging Technology
Abdul Latif Jameel
Olympic and Paralympic Committee Saudi Arabia
Ali SaifDeputy Head of Information Technology
Ahmed DarwishHead of Digital Delivery
Anas mosaIT Director
Saudia Aerospace Industries Engineering
Abdulaziz AlkhalifDep. CEO
Mohammed AlQarniTechnical Regulation Director
Sagar ChowkDirector Digital Business Unit
Alexey SidorovData Science Guru and Evangelist
Bandar AlmutairiDigital Transformation of Labs Director
King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST)
Hassan Ali KhanGroup IT Applications Development
Ahmad Al Wathah AlMontsheryAssociate Digital Innovation and Enterprise Architecture Director
The Redsea Development Company
Ahmed EisaRegional Head Middle East
Ali ShabdarRegional Director, MEA
Ahmed AmmarVice President
Why Attend ?
- LEARN & GROW : At the Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
- SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
- SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
- OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
Digital Transformation, a key pillar of Saudi Arabia’s National Vision 2030
- Roadmap towards creating a 'Smart Government'
- What are the frameworks and coordination mechanisms for E-government
- Increasing government openness through user participation
- Developing common government application to reduce costs and enable efficiency through central optimization
Future of KSA powered by Web 3.0
- Building a robust framework and infrastructure towards making India a global hub for Blockchain and Web 3.0
- Changing the traditional business world into a digital space
- Importance for global collaboration
- Providing customers with a new user experience unlike any
- Use of AI-based smarter systems and programs
The Metaverse Experience- Its adoption in KSA
- Creating an immersive experience for customers
- Use case of metaverse in businesses
- Changing how businesses and customers interact with products and services
- Upskilling the present workforce
- Challenges in adopting Metaverse
- Infrastructure needed for implementing meta in business
Digital Transformation of KSA's Industry
- Saudi Arabia towards Industry 4.0 - The way forward
- Strategies adopted towards digitization and automation
- Staying competitive and relevant in today's evolving world through digitization
- Revenue stream innovation with digital transformation
- Leveraging digital ecosystem to boost growth
AI transforming the Future of Saudi Arabia
- Improving customer experience through data and AI
- Improving operational efficiency
- Business excellence with improved decision-making
- What are the challenges in adopting AI into the organization?
- AI automating business processes for improved delivery
Saudi Smart Cities - Moving Towards a Sustainable Future
- Establishing a strong and efficient ICT network
- Being smart as well as sustainable with data
- Role of AI in facilitating Smart Cities
- Using state-of-the-art technologies like IoT, digital twins to digitise design, planning and implementation of future city projects
Cyber Security - Building resilience while adopting digital transformation
- Industry trends and Regulations that are compelling enterprises to build a resilient Cyber Security strategy
- The critical components of a cyber resilient strategy-threat protection, recoverability and adaptability
- New technology concepts and framework (ex-XDR, SOAR, Zero Trust) that will be critical to achieving resilience in the DT journey
BFSI & Fintech
Logistics & Supply Chain
Ecommerce & Retail
Pharma & Life sciences
Health & Wellness
What Clients Say
I had really good conversations today with the number of delegates coming from the region and other places. Quite likely we we will consider it for the next year or your next city. The overall conversations were really good probably some of the really interesting conversations in change management and practical side of it and were really interesting.
I would rate the overall event a 9 out of 10 because it was very strategic and focused, with a mix of decision makers and influencers in attendance. We expect to have a good number of conversions with the enterprise accounts we met, and we are looking forward to working with Exito again in the future. There is a great scope for collaboration and we appreciate the opportunity to participate in this event.
We have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the Digital Transformation Summit, we have attended various talks and have enjoyed listening in about the importance of technology and how important it is to work with people and technology we have also had great discussions with key business leaders that we would like to reach out to and we thank the Exito team for facilitating them and thank you for having us.
I enjoyed the event and found the delegate profiles and presentations very informative. I had productive conversations with potential customers and prospects, and I believe we will generate a decent list of leads for our company. The venue, food, and crowd were all excellent, and I had many interesting conversations and gained a lot of knowledge. We will definitely consider sponsoring DTS in the future.
Influencing The Influential
Exito is Spanish for ‘success’! We are a business solutions company focused on crafting bespoke solutions and contexts by designing platforms that create new business opportunities for our clients across concepts and industries.
Copyright © 2022 Exito Media Concepts.