DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT QATAR 2023
The Digital Transformation Summit, now in its 25th Edition will help businesses identify the best practices for engaging their users at all the endpoints so that they can significantly embrace the digital transformation to operate and evolve efficiently and sustainably.
WHY SPONSOR ?
Pre-Qualified LeadsConnect with 150+ influential industry leaders empowered to make impactful decisions for their businesses.
1:1 MeetingsGuaranteed one-to-one meetings with potential clients
Product Showcaseshowcase your organization’s expertise and enhance your brand exposure.
Brand amplificationBe seen as a visionary tech leader through associating your brand with this summit
Speed NetworkingEngage in dynamic and efficient networking to expand your professional connections.
Al Jawhra Rashid Mohamed Abou ShareedaHead of Governmental Services Planning Section
Civil Service and Government Development Bureau
State of Qatar
Maryam Hamad Al MuftahICT Event Operations Director
Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy
Fethi FilaliDirector of Technology & Research (CTO)
Qatar Mobility Innovations Center - QMIC
John MankariosVice President - IT
Amr MetwallyAssistant Executive Director, ITQAN Clinical Simulation and Innovation Centre
Hamad Medical Corporation
Max RenaultDirector - Innovations in Global Precision Health
Weill Cornell Medicine
Solomon SagayarajHead Information Security
Qatar Islamic Bank
Hoda TaheriHead of Information Security & IT Operations
Dr. Ali Al SanousiExecutive Director Clinical Information Systems
Hamad Medical Corporation
Eduardo LeonChief Information Technology Officer
Why Attend ?
Learn & Grow
Explore the Latest Innovations in Digital Solutions
Connect with Trusted Technology Partners
Unveiling Our definitive compilation of 100 exceptional individuals who have emerged as trailblazers, innovators, and influencers in their respective domains. These individuals have made exceptional contributions to advancing technology.
Qatar's E-government strategy
- Creating Government efficiency in Government administration
- What are the frameworks and coordination mechanisms for E-government
- Increasing Government openness through user participation
- Developing common government application to reduce costs and enable efficiency through central optimization
Qatar's Digital initiatives towards Future of Mobility
- Advanced technologies improving mobility safety, resolving issues like congestion, capacity?
- Expanding transporting networks through mass digitalization and high speed connectivity
- Mobility services driving demand for broadband and telecom services
- Huge demand for connected autonomous vehicles
Intelligent Automation to drive the next wave of Transformation?
- Is Intelligent Automation enhancing customer experience?
- Digital Transformation Governance, Strategy & Execution
- Automation providing continuity, quality assurance and efficiency of processes
- Automation improving worker productivity and performance
Strengthening Cyber posture and cyber-resilience
- Improving the security of the growing digital world
- Qatar taking measures against the spread of malware
- Adopting zero trust architecture to reduce the attacks.
- The need for a holistic view that provides real time actionable intelligence to combat cyber crime
The Dynamic Shift in the Digital World
- What more organisations should expect for a successful cloud journey?
- How cloud-native technology simplifies and reduces challenges
- Using Cloud- based resources safely
- Powering the Digital Transformation With IOT And Cloud