DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT
Digital Transformation Summit India 2023
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with the IT decision-makers from the enterprises, midsized companies and fastest growing startups who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
Deepak SharmaPresident & Chief Digital Officer
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Anil KurilChief Technology Officer
Union Bank of India
Sharanya RavichandranVice President - Design, Digital Channels
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Raj KapoorFounder & CEO
India Blockchain Alliance
Mahesh PatilVice President - IT
Manish KishoreGlobal CIO
Varun GuptaDirector - Information Security & ICT
Ashwin RaguramanCo-Founder and Partner
Bharat Innovation Fund
Nilesh VohraVP & Head of IT (India CTO)
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (Vodafone Group)
Vinayak SrimalDirector of Information Systems
Vikas GuptaChief of Digital and Innovations
Payal NanjianiWorld-Renowned Leadership Expert
Executive Coach, and Author
Parminder KaurDirector, Cybersecurity Practice
Frost & Sullivan
Priyanka SharmaDirector- Digital Architecture
Rahul MishraHead - Web 3.0 Initiatives
Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd
LEARN & GROW : At the Digital Transformation Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, Digital Transformation Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
YES, YOU ARE WORTH IT : Digital Transformation Summit brings to you an exclusive opportunity to up your game and submit nominations for Digital Transformation Leadership Awards. Shine amid your peers and be recognized in the pursuit of your excellence.
Creating a Connected Enterprise: IoT and Industry 4.0 in the Digital Age
- Transforming the manufacturing industry by enabling real-time data collection and analysis, predictive maintenance, and other advanced capabilities.
- Benefits of using connected devices and sensors in manufacturing, including increased efficiency, improved product quality, and enhanced safety.
- How can data analytics and machine learning be used to process and analyze the large amounts of data for better insights and efficiencies.
- Securing IoT devices, networks, and data in Industry 4.0 environments.
- How can digital twins be used for greater efficiency and reduced downtime.
5G and Digital Transformation: Accelerating India's Digital Future
- Creating immersive experiences for customers
- Use cases of 5G technology that can impact businesses
- Emergence of new business models
- 5G in building smart and sustainable cities
- The potential of 5G to power the IoT
Web 3.0 and the Future of Internet
- How is Web 3.0 is transforming the internet by creating a more decentralized, secure, and user-centric web?
- How is blockchain technology enabling new forms of decentralized applications and transactions on the web.
- How is Web 3.0 and metaverse disrupting traditional business models?
- Enabling users to have greater ownership and control over their personal data
AI transforming the Future of India
- How can GPT help businesses enhance their operational and customer experience?
- Business excellence with improved decision-making
- What are the challenges in adopting AI into the organization?
- AI automating business processes for improved delivery
Identifying cyber vulnerabilities and Mitigating them
- How to conduct a thorough risk assessment to identify potential cyber vulnerabilities and prioritize mitigation efforts.
- The benefits of using automated vulnerability scanning tools and conducting regular penetration testing
- The role of human factors, such as social engineering and insider threats, in creating cyber vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them.
- Overview of different cybersecurity frameworks, such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and how they can be used to identify and mitigate cyber vulnerabilities.