DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT SOUTH AFRICA 2023
While the hype of digital transformation technologies across South Africa act as a potential driver for transformation change and business needs, there are limited insights into what companies are actually doing to reap its benefits.
Pre-Qualified Buyers : Meet pre-qualified buyers with a verified spending budgets and generate highly-targeted business leads
Generate Brand Visibility : Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as go-to solution provider for the Digital Transformation leaders
Speed Networking : Speed networking is an exciting format to practically meet every attendee in the conference hall. Not only will this allow you to exchange cards and introduction but also help you meet the right audience for one-to- one meetings
Seamless Interaction : Through strategic coffee breaks and networking sessions, the event offers plenty of opportunities for seamless interactions
Pre-Scheduled Meeting : Reach your target audience by pre-scheduling meetings with potential clients and understand business specific needs.
Solution Showcase : Present your robust solutions to a focused audience looking for applicable solutions to enhance their digital leaders
Investment One Financial Services Ltd
Vipin ChawlaGroup chief technology officer
Eat' n' Go Ltd
Abayomi ApoesoChief Information Security Officer (CISO)
ARM Holding Company
Denisha Jairam-OwtharGroup CTO
Stellenbosch University South Africa
Omeshnee NaidooDirector: Information Systems and Technology (CIO)
City of Cape Town
Werner LeithgöbHead of Functional and Technical Programme Horizon
Coca Cola Beverages Africa
Faheem AliChief Risk Officer
Rajalakshmi SrinivasanDirector - Product Management
Site24x7, Zoho Corp
Cobus RossouwExecutive Vice President: Digital & IT
Letsebela Tsebie LebenyaEnterprise Architecture
Harmony Gold Mining
John Bosco ArendsGroup Head ITO & Chairperson of the Chartered CIO Council
City of Johannesburg
Juanita ClarkFounder and Chief Executive Officer
Digital Council Africa
Aminu Rufai GarbaChief Information Officer
Kano Electricity Distribution Company
Samuel MbonuGroup Chief Information Officer
Dangote Industries Limited
Shoyinka ShodunkeChief Information Officer
MTN Nigeria Plc
Daniel AdaramolaCo-Founder & Advisory Board Member
The Young CISO Network
Neelesh Pratap SinghGroup CIO
Harrison NnajiGroup CISO
Brilliant Content : In-depth, trend-forward sessions & workshops – each tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the digital economy.
Brilliant Speakers: Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning your digital transformation journey and the industry best practices.
Continued Learning : You have access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
Connections : Hundreds of seasoned marketers, strategists, designers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
Network with leading solution providers : As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
Vision for a Digital South Africa - Building a Digital Ecosystem Spearheading the Growth of the Economy
- Policy framework that encourages digital transformation
- Encouraging Public-Private Partnership
- Building a rigid digital infrastructure which is cost efficient, accessible and secure
- ICT shaping digitization
The Future Enterprise: Embracing Automation, AI and Data
- Improving business decision-making with data
- How AI will play a big role in working with data
- Improve productivity, efficiency, accuracy and security through RPA
- Improving customer experience through AI
- How can Intelligent Robotic Process Automation enhance your business?
- What Return You Will Be Expecting Out Of The Investment by Deploying AI and Automation Process
Enhancing Cloud Adoption and Digital Transformation in South Africa
- Cloud adoption in South Africa overcoming the challenge of disparate systems and legacy software.
- Identifying the right cloud model for your business - for maximum ROI
- Understanding the challenges in transitioning to hybrid cloud: limitations in data security/compliance, performance, management and a shortage of IT talent
- The future of Cloud combined with edge computing for real time data and support
- Managing Costs, Security and IT Risks
Resilience, Recovery, Relevance: Accelerating Digital Transformation in South Africa for Socio-Economic Impact
- Digital infrastructure for a digital South Africa
- Building an ecosystem for digitization - Collaboration, innovation and talent
- Moving towards a ICT driven economy
- Need for digital upskilling
- How are Organizations looking To Scale Through the Opportunities presented by the Digital Revolution
The Future of Smart Business through IoT
- Integrating IoT into existing systems while remaining scalable for growth opportunities.
- Challenges surrounding IoT deployment in your business
- IT security and protection of data
- Leveraging edge data centers to handle computing workloads
Balancing People, Process & Technology: Building the Future of Work
- Creating a Frictionless Employee Experience
- Building a High-Performing Digital Team by Tech-first training and development programme
- Adoption of emerging technologies such as VR to fill up the "digital skill-gap"