DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT
Digital Transformation Summit Singapore 2023
Digital transformation encourages business organizations to adopt new technologies in order to deliver better value to their customers. The recent years have witnessed rapid uptake of digital transformation solutions. Embracing digital transformation saves valuable resources and generates new revenue streams.
The Singaporean government and several associated bodies have developed initiatives that are geared toward ensuring the digitalization of businesses that need assistance. Singapore will spend an estimated S$3.8 billion on the procurement of information and communications technology (ICT) towards transforming the Government’s digital services and digital infrastructure. These programs will ultimately help shape the digital future of Singapore.
This edition will bring together 150+ digital leaders with a series of presentations, panel discussions, real-life use cases, and dedicated industry tracks, giving you a bird’s eye view of the current market situation, the latest technological innovations, and strategies for propelling your organization to meet the unique challenges of these unprecedented times.
Why Sponsor ?
- LEAD GENERATION : We understand the importance of having the right people around you and your team so we only invite and select 120+ C-level IT decision maker and influencers to attend the summit to shorten your sales cycle.
- PREQUALIFIED IT HEADS : Prior to the event, we provide all sponsors with detailed information on the delegates’ challenges and areas of technology investment, allowing for mutual and relevant two-way open discussions on site.
- ONE-TO-ONE PRIVATE MEETINGS :Allowing both buyers and sellers the opportunity to engage with one another onsite. This provide both parties with a great opportunity to build new relationships and explore potential business opportunities by interacting face to face.
- SPEED NETWORKING : By offering speed networking as part of the conference program, we eliminate the barrier of feeling uneasy about approaching strangers. You will meet more people, exchange pleasantries and business cards in a short period of time and with less effort than you individually could during coffee breaks.
- BOOTH SPACE/ TABLE TOP: As a solution provider, you will have the opportunity to secure a booth space OR a table top at the event, giving you a platform to interact with potential customers, increase your visibility, and network with industry leaders.
- SOLUTION SHOWCASE : Capture 120+ potential clients’ undivided attention and demonstrate products and solutions to a relevant audience.
- ACCESS TO AUDIENCE DATA : Following the event, we provide our sponsors with a full contact list of all attendees who attended the summit, including name, job title, mobile number, and email. Allowing your team to follow up on all opportunities immediately following each summit.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER :To Facilitate and enable one-on-one meetings with potential clients at the event.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
Carol Anne HargreavesDirector of Data Analytics Consulting Centre
National University of Singapore
Justin OngAPAC CISO & CPO
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
David TamRegional CIO at Global Retail Markets
John LeeManaging Director Asia Pacific
Global Resilience Federation
Nirupam S DSenior Scientist, Head of IoT and Artificial Intelligence
Energy Research Institute
Ramya PallempatiAssociate Director - ASIA Business Technology
Sunil MundraPrincipal Consultant-ADVISORY
Ralph OstertagDirector Digital & Technology Asia Pacific
Why Attend ?
LEARN & GROW : At the Digital Transformation Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, Digital Transformation Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
The CDO's Dilemma - Re-imagining the Digital Playing field
- The impact of Hybrid Cloud on the Digital transformation Strategy
- On Cloud Nine- What to learn from successful Cloud Migration
- How RPA and Digital Transformation work in Collusion
- The challenges in aligning digital initiatives with corporate strategies
- Creating business models for digital infrastructure , payments and logistics
- ChatGPT to include
Ambient Computing and 5G leading the transition to everything digital
- Integrating IoT seamlessly into the backdrop of daily life
- Device sensors to allow AI to make decisions without human intervention
- 5G connectivity to ensure data transfer, analysis and storage to power new era of connectivity
- Increased demand for data and digital as a service with adoption of 5G
- 5G development to drive the digitization of supply chains, creating automation solutions that move us closer to Industry 5.0.
How to Adapt to a Changing Threat Landscape?
- Actionable insights on securing hybrid, multi-cloud environments for cloud security
- Importance of trained Cyber Security professionals to mitigate threats.
- Mitigating cyber risk through AI & Automation
- What are the main challenges around data security and privacy, and what developments do we need to see to combat these?
- Need for Data Protection from Sophisticated breaches
- Democratizing the internet with Improved data protection and data privacy
AI and Automation – Synergies for creating the Workforce of the Future
- Strategies to ensure continued security of business operations when introducing Digital Employees to the workplace.
- Exploring which transformative and immersive technologies are right for your organization and how they can help your employees and business thrive.
- Exploring the different ways in which a digital workplace framework unifies your disconnected employee technologies.
Staying Human-centric in a Digital Connected World - CX perspective
- Fireside Chat 2: Staying Human-centric in a Digital Connected World - CX perspective
- Redefining customer engagement strategies holistically with AI, chatbots and other new models
- Foreseeing and understanding you stakeholders and customers
- Aligning and integrating employee and customer experiences for positive outcomes
- Using data and advanced analytics capabilities to power a seamless experience and interactions across multiple channels
The New Normal: Dispelling Myths and Thriving in a Hybrid Workforce
- The New Normal: Dispelling Myths and Thriving in a Hybrid Workforce
- Is hybrid work here to stay?
- Bridging the gap between physical workplaces and digital workspaces
- Overcoming the skepticism about hybrid work model
- Opportunities of hiring talent without geographical restrictions
- Challenges and improvements in work life integration
Organizations and the Metaverse: How Collaboration Can Drive Innovation
- AR/VR in combination with AI and blockchain to create scalable and accurate virtual world
- What are the biggest hurdles we need to overcome to enable the Metaverse from a tech standpoint?
- What key learnings should we take from Web 2.0 and social media to create a safer, more inclusive Web 3?
- How can businesses across all industries ensure they stay up-to-date as we transition to Web3?
- A Gen Z perspective of CX in Metaverse