DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP AWARDS
8th & 9th December 2022 | Mumbai
Last Date for receiving Nominations: 23rd November 2022
Recognizing the Top 30 digital transformation leaders in India and celebrating the work being done by the trailblazing individuals working in the process of delivering digital technologies to enhance or modify business processes, customer experience, or cultural change.
About Digital Transformation Leadership Award
The Award nominations are open to all enterprises and the winners will be announced at the Digital Transformation Summit taking place on 8th & 9th December 2022 in Mumbai.
- A premier platform to share your work and position yourself as a thought leader in your respective field
- Network and build tangible business relationships with industry peers within and across disciplines
- Showcase your achievements and innovative solutions to the global DX community, share your expertise, gain knowledge and raise your credibility among your industry peers
- Co-hosted alongside Digital Transformation Summit – one of the leading DX gatherings across the globe
- DX or technology Heads from cross-industry verticals with a minimum of 15 years of experience are eligible for the Award’.
- Nominees must submit projects completed in the last 24 months in relation to the current employing company.
- Individuals must be a member of the senior management or leadership team
- Projects that have resulted in tangible benefits for the end-user, organisation and is commercially viable.
- Executives who have contributed significantly towards successfully delivering game-changing digital transformation initiatives.
- Final eligibility is subject to the discretion and approval of the jury
- Nominations will be evaluated by a panel of independent technology industry experts
- All scores will be kept confidential, they will not be released publicly or shared with applicants
- Individuals must submit details of projects completed within the past 24 months.