DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT
Digital Transformation Summit India 2023
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with the IT decision-makers from the enterprises, midsized companies and fastest growing startups who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
Ajay GuptaMentor | Advisor
Suresh M KhadakbhaviAsst. Vice President - Innovation Lab
Bangalore International Airport Limited
Raghuraman RamamoorthyVice President - IT
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India
Mohan Rao GoliCorporate Vice President & Chief Technology Officer
Samsung Research Institute India
Cdr Praveen KumarGroup CISO
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Vishesh KaulCIO & CDO
Shweta KaushikVice President- Technology
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India
Sanchita BasuDirector Global IT- Global Delivery Site Leader
Baxter Healthcare India
Manish KumarVice President of Technology
Subrahmanya Gupta BodaHead IT & Digital
Ankit MathurVice President
ITC Food Business
Ravinder Pal SinghPartner
Blessy VargheseAVP-Partnerships & Alliances
ISACA Bangalore Chapter
Why Attend ?
LEARN & GROW : At the Digital Transformation Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, Digital Transformation Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
YES, YOU ARE WORTH IT : Digital Transformation Summit brings to you an exclusive opportunity to up your game and submit nominations for Digital Transformation Leadership Awards. Shine amid your peers and be recognized in the pursuit of your excellence.
5G is here – A real game changer?
- Slow Internet speed is a challenge for Digital India
- Need of 5G for increase in the demand for IoT connection
- Use of 5G to access data analytics insights in real time
- 5G's network for better hybrid work model
The Next Wave in India’s Cloud Transformation Journey
- Navigating the complexity of multi-cloud journey
- Responsive supply chain with cloud
- How companies can be better at protecting their data in cloud environments
- Hybrid cloud architecture to balance infrastructure demands
- Distributed cloud infrastructure to support edge computing
Time to power CX-first culture with technology
- How is customer experience driving digital transformation?
- Personalizing the customer experience
- CX Strategies to drive better business outcomes
- Understanding the customer journey and optimizing user experience
Web 3.0 & Metaverse: Future of the internet
- The Role of AR and VR in the Development of the Metaverse
- Creating an immersive customer experience
- Leveraging blockchain technology in the construction of virtual worlds
- Challenges in metaverse advancement
Embedding Security into organization’s DNA
- Future enterprise's journey to augment zero-trust
- Adopt reliable and robust security strategies
- Strengthen the protection of critical information infrastructure against cyberattack
- Measures to protect Businesses from Ransome Attack